This stream of research focuses on relationships with logistics service providers or between firms working together in collaborative logistics relationships.
Journal articles include:
- Wood, L. C., Wang, X., Olesen, K., & Reiners, T. (2017). The effect of slack, time to recall, and diversification on stock market reaction to toy recalls. International Journal of Production Economics, 193, 244-258. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpe.2017.07.021
- Wood, L. C., Reiners, T., & Srivastava, H. S. (2017). Think exogenous to excel: Alternative supply chain data to improve transparency and decisions. International Journal of Logistics: Research and Applications, 20(5), 426-443. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/13675567.2016.1267126
- Wang, C., Wood, L. C., Lim, A. D., Abdul-Rahman, H., Keshavarzsaleh, A. (In Press). Bee colony optimized mass rapid transit routing prototype. ICE-Municipal Engineer. doi: 10.1680/jmuen.15.00026
- Duong, L. N. K., Wood, L. C., & Wang, W. Y. C.. (in press). A review and reflection on inventory management of perishable products in a single-echelon model. International Journal of Operational Research.
- Shi, Y., Arthanari, T. S., & Wood, L. C. (2017). Developing third-party purchase (3PP) services: New Zealand third-party logistics providers’ perspectives. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 22(1), 40-57. https://doi.org/10.1108/SCM-06-2016-0189
- Shi, Y., Arthanari, T. S., & Wood, L. C. (2016). An empirical study of third-party purchase service: New Zealand users’ perspective. Applied Economics, 48(56), 5448-5461. doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/00036846.2016.1178847
- Breidbach, C. F., Reefke, H., & Wood, L. C. (2015). Investigating the formation of service supply chains. The Service Industries Journal, 35(1-2), 5-23.
- Wood, L. C., Reiners, T., Bastiaens, T. J. (2014). Design perspective on the role of advanced bots for self-guided learning. The International Journal of Technology, Knowledge and Society, 9(4), 187-199.
- Wood, L., Lu, Q. (2008). Process management in high tech New Zealand firms. International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management, 5(3), 259–278.
- Sankaran, J., Wood, L. (2007). The relative impact of consignee behaviour and road traffic congestion on distribution costs, Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 41(9), 1033-1049.
- Lu, Q., Wood, L. (2006). The refinement of design for manufacture: Inclusion of process design. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 26(10), 1123-1145.